Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Menu Plan Week of July 27, 2009



I have taken a break from posting my menu plans online... but never fear, we've still been eating... Enjoy!

Here's my menu plan for the week.

Sunday - Crockpot Chicken with Black Beans and Salsa

Monday - Spaghetti and Spinach Salad

Tuesday - Mexican Pasta

Wednesday - Chili and Cornbread (Using the Chili as the bottom layer in the crockpot)

Thursday - Cheddar Garlic Chicken Breast

Friday - Pizza

Saturday - Crockpot Whole Chicken (I still have a whole bunch of these in the freezer from some good sales last year...)

Sunday - Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Potato Fries

So, what are you eating this week?

Don't forget to enter my Betty Crocker Giveaway!

1 comment:

Becca said...

The cheddar garlic chicken breast sounds great...thanks for sharing!